TeamCo Shipyard Heusden is a leading shipbuilder all types of barges and small seagoing. The company is specialized in barges and river cruise.
As an extension of our team we are looking for a motivated:
Planner (new building ) (full time)
In consultation with project management and care of your technical information such as production drawings, the outsourcing of subcontractors and purchases. This information includes all the basic details required for the dismantling of ships. Also monitor and check your delivery times and accuracy of the materials. In addition, take care of your material- and shopping lists.
You work closely with the project manager, purchasing and engineering. You are an important and central point of contact during the completion of our ships. And coordinates the after-sales and warranty service.
For these functions we ask:
- A completed technical MBO / HBO education or training of a similar level. Experience in a similar position and industry is a plus.
- Any additional shipbuilding courses.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad and Microsoft Office.
- Leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Fluency in Dutch and English (German is a plus).
- Curious by nature.
- The Solutions.
For this position we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Working in a young company with a motivated team.
- Fringe benefits.
- Opportunities to attend courses and further education.
Are you interested and do you match the above profile? Please send your CV to:
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.