TeamCo Shipyard Heusden is a leading shipbuilder all types of barges and small seagoing. The company is specialized in barges and river cruise.
To expand our team we are looking for a motivated:
Inbedrijfstelller, service engineer (full time)
During the final phase of outfitting your supervised the commissioning. You will make all the necessary things for this are ready. You will also maintain contact with the companies to plan the commissioning. In addition, you take care of the reductions with the Classification Societies in collaboration with the companies of the equipment on board. Also provide service- and warranty work on location or in our yard.
For this position we ask:
- A completed technical training in the direction of Mechanical Engineering. Or equivalent.
- Experience working on barges.
- Leadership skills.
- Control of Dutch and English (German is a plus).
- Good communicative skills.
- Curious by nature.
- The Solutions.
For this position we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Working in a young company with a motivated team.
- Using good, modern, tools and transportation .
- Fringe benefits.
- Opportunities to attend courses and further education.
Are you interested and do you match the above profile? Please send your CV to:
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.